What can you do with PROS Sales Optimizer?
Track customer performance—and take charge of retention.
You can’t possibly look at every transaction and know what they mean in the big picture of your business. Fortunately, Sales Optimizer can. It catches critical patterns like volume drops or decreased purchase frequency and alerts you proactively, so you can take swift action to keep the customers you’ve earned.
Find the best cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
It’s far easier to sell more to a current customer than it is to attract and earn a new one, right? But which customers and products are your best opportunities? Sales Optimizer tells you by looking at the buying patterns of similar customers to give your reps a plan to earn more from every account.
Know what each customer is willing to pay.
Nobody wants to lose a deal. Without data to negotiate from, sales reps will over-discount by as much as 70%. Sales Optimizer uses your transaction data to determine what each customer is willing to pay for any of your products. You’ll never price too low (or high) again.
Respond faster and more confidently to quote requests.
You don’t want to keep a prospect waiting. You also don’t want to send them prices that won’t work, either. PROS Sales Optimizer lets you quickly create, test, amend and even automatically approve more accurate and effective quotes – so you close more deals, more profitably.
Is PROS Sales Optimizer right for you?
Sales leaders questioning:
- How can I ensure my sales team beats their plan when we keep raising quotas?
- How do we increase our win rates?
- Is there a tool that will help sales reps avoid over-discounting to win deals?
- How do we streamline the quoting process?
- What are the best tools to help the team work smarter?
Sales reps needing to know:
- How can I be sure I’m setting winning prices for each quote?
- How can I spend more time selling and less time quoting?
- What is each customer costing me?
Here’s how Sales Optimizer works.
1. See how your pricing agreements are performing.
To negotiate better pricing with your customers, you need the facts. Sales Optimizer assesses the overall profitability of each account, showing you where each customer honored (and didn’t honor) the current or previous pricing agreement — so you have more leverage at the negotiating table.
2. Create and share new proposals internally.
Use green, yellow, and red pricing guidance scores from Sales Optimizer to create new proposed pricing agreements that are more profitable and less likely to get pushback from sales and product leaders.
3. Get internal feedback and approval.
Revise as many times as needed quickly and easily, and keep track of your versions and changes in a central repository.
4. Negotiate with your customer — with the facts on your side.
Ready to negotiate with your customer? Sales Optimizer quickly generates new customer proposals with benchmarks for each line item. Your sales reps and customers can see line-by-line how their buying patterns drove each new price.
5. Agree, finalize, and execute.
Once you’ve locked down a new price agreement with your customer, send it automatically to your ERP or CRM, without the need for cumbersome and error-prone manual data entry.
What customers are saying:
From a tendering perspective, I have found that [the system] has guided me to strive toward a more realistic selling price,” Payne says. “By providing accurate, current data, I now have the confidence to drive a higher asking price, without fear of embarrassment in my account base."
Don’t believe what PROS tell you about the business case for price guidance – it is way better than they claim."
- Centralize your opportunities and sales documentation in a single repository, so they’re easier to find, manage, and share.
- Improve collaboration by providing global customer pricing and market knowledge to your local reps.
- Respond to quotes in minutes by setting the SKU matching relationships in the system just once and leveraging that knowledge with each new request.
Know what your customers want — and what they will pay.
- Replace ad-hoc discounting and manual quoting with offer recommendations based on what your customer is likely to pay.
- Get a 360° view of every account. Drill down into transaction, account and contract details and know how every customer impacts your success.
- Easy-to-use, predictive analytics provide insight into cross-sell, up-sell, and competitive replacement opportunities.
- Go far beyond generic negotiation guidance, getting prescriptive recommendations based on company strategies, specific contract requirements, and real-time customer buying patterns.
Move quotes out the door faster.
- Provide instant feedback to reps on their pricing and discounts with line item and total deal scores that help them understand the acceptability of their offers and minimize approval delays.
- Respond to quote requests in minutes by setting the SKU matching relationship in the system once and leveraging that knowledge with each new request.
- Route contracts to the appropriate parties for manual approval, or approve automatically based on criteria you determine.
Schedule a Meeting
Take the First Step
Schedule a discovery meeting.