What can you do with PROS Rebate Optimizer?
Design, plan, create, and manage rebate programs centrally.
Right now, your rebates live in dozens of places: spreadsheets, intranet sites and even emails. It’s impossible to know what rebates are active and available, who qualifies for them and for what products. Rebate Optimizer lets you design and centralize all of your rebates into a single repository and workspace for creating, managing and measuring their performance.
Get a global view of your rebate programs.
You do business globally, but your rebate programs are often regional or local. Why shouldn’t you still be able to look at the big picture? PROS Rebate Optimizer integrates with multiple instances of your ERP or CRM systems — which means you get a single window into your rebate programs and their impact on global accounts.
Run rebates like the rest of your business—integrated and accountable.
You’ve spent millions of dollars equipping sales with high-performing ERP and CRM systems to track performance, improve efficiency, and guarantee accountability. Don’t the rebates you offer deserve the same? Rebate Optimizer brings your rebate operations into the systems you already use, so you can stop managing rebates in silos.
Is Rebate Optimizer Right for You?
Business executives asking themselves:
- Are our rebate programs hitting their growth and volume targets?
- Is our investment in rebates providing an acceptable return?
- Why aren’t we paying out a higher percentage of rebates?
Rebate analysts struggling to answer:
- How can I get better control over our rebate operations?
- How can my team help product marketing and sales choose the right mix of rebates more efficiently and effectively?
- Which rebates perform best for particular customers and segments?
Sales reps wondering:
- How do I grow sales through rebates?
- What current and future rebate programs will impact my deals and accounts?
- What type of rebate should I offer my customer to win the deal and grow revenues?
- Is my customer on track to receive their expected rebate payout and if not, can I get them there?
Here’s how Rebate Optimizer works.
1. Design your rebates and define their terms.
It’s easy, intuitive, and spreadsheet free. Create as many as you like, and establish applicability and eligibility in a few simple steps.
2. Connect your rebates to products and customers.
Rebate Optimizer makes it easy to ensure the wrong rebates don’t end up in a deal — just pick which accounts and products are allowed, and the rest stay off limits.
3. Hand them over to sales.
Once you are ready, sales can see your rebates right alongside the deals they are working on, so they never have to wonder what’s available, who qualifies, or how to apply a rebate.
4. Dive deeper into the impact as needed.
With Rebate Optimizer, sales reps can drill further to better understand the impact a rebate will have on your overall profitability, so they never pick the wrong one, or keep offering poor performers.
5. Build a quote and finalize the terms.
When the numbers look good, your reps can select a rebate and add it to their quote at the click of a button.
6. Submit for approval — and seal the deal.
Ready for signoff? Sales reps can send their finished deal, including incentives and rebates, for quick (or even automated) approval.
Execute more efficiently
- Browse available rebates by account or product, and easily add them to any quote.
- Speed approvals with configurable approval workflows (and integrations to third-party approval workflow tools), allowing you to route rebates to the right person for verification and signoff in seconds.
- Easily track rebate accruals, giving your accounting department effortless line of sight into how much you owe customers and when.
Schedule a Meeting
Take the First Step
Schedule a discovery meeting.