What can you do with PROS Quote2Win?
Focus your sales team on the highest value deals
As a leader, you know that some deals just aren’t worth the effort they take to close — or they’re worth a lot less than others. PROS Quote2Win uses your data to steer you towards the highest value opportunities, so you can coach your team to use their time more profitably.
Get rid of unnecessary discounting — and set winning, profitable prices
Worried your reps are quoting prices that are too good for the customer? Stop leaving money on the table. Quote2Win takes the guesswork out of pricing, telling your team what a customer is likely to pay for every product based on their purchase patterns (or those of similar customers). You’ll never over-discount again.
Sell the products that make the most money
You sell what you know, right? So does everyone else. But buried in your product catalog might be a great substitution or add-on that really sweetens the deal. Quote2Win uncovers these opportunities, and makes sure every deal is the best one possible.
Know how you’re performing so you can perform even better
Ever try to get a true picture of how your team is doing against your goals? Impossible, right? The data lives in disparate systems, or it’s flat out wrong. With Quote2Win, you get real-time analytics to track how you’re performing against sales goals. And every quote (and even line item) is scored for quality, giving your sales team the immediate feedback they need to close deals that are in line with company goals.
Quote more efficiently and effectively, without the errors and delays
Nobody loves waiting for pricing approvals, or price lookups. Your sales people should be selling, just like you hired them to do. Quote2Win automates the entire quoting process, giving you the right price for every account and product, creating a professionally formatted proposal document to send to your prospects, and facilitating faster (even automated) approvals based on deal score thresholds you set.
Is Quote2Win Right for You?
Sales leaders asking themselves:
- How can I better help my sales team make quota?
- Is there a way to help them better prioritize opportunities—and move through them faster?
- What can I do to reduce our reliance on over-discounting to win deals?
- How can I reduce the time my reps spend on deals that stall or end in a loss?
Sales reps wondering:
- Is there any way to spend less time building quotes, so I could spend more time hunting new deals?
- How do I know what price will win the deal so I close business without leaving money on the table?
- What discounts do I need to offer my customers to earn their business — or do I need to discount at all?
Here’s how Quote2Win works.
1. Identify your top opportunities
With Quote2Win, sales managers can create dashboards that provide greater insight into both account and sales rep performance, so you can coach your team toward your highest value opportunities.
2. Create a targeted quote
Reps no longer have to search for the right prices in different price books, or waste time cutting and pasting data between spreadsheets. With Quote2Win, they simply add a product (or bundle) to their quote, and the right price for that account appears, along with appropriate discounting guidance, relevant promotions, and any other sales intelligence available. Whenever you’re ready, Quote2Win generates a professionally formatted proposal document to send to your customer.
3. Approve and win
With Quote2Win, your sales team gets faster (even automated) approvals. Each quote is given an overall quality score, coaching your team to the right prices before they submit for approval. Once they’re in the right range, approval workflows let you automatically approve the quote or route it for manual signoff — it’s your choice.
Create faster, more accurate quotes
- Improve quote to cash time by streamlining the quote creation and approval process from weeks to minutes.
- Empower your sales teams to negotiate smarter with deal quality feedback and visual score indicators that show floor, target, and expert prices and discounting guardrails.
Close more deals, more profitably
- Populate your quotes automatically with the best prices, sales guidance, and promotions, reducing sales “non-selling time,” eliminating errors, and boosting productivity.
- Identify high close-rate opportunities to substitute or upsell more profitable products.
- Automated approval thresholds mean every quote doesn’t require manual review and approval.
Personalize and collaborate
- Coach your teams toward their highest-value opportunities and gauge the effects of their quoting decisions on your sales pipeline through personalized dashboards complete with your favorite reports and analysis.
- Improve institutional knowledge and collaboration through integration with native-CRM corporate social networking solutions like Chatter.
Schedule a Meeting
Take the First Step
Schedule a discovery meeting.